The Crest Audio® Nx Dante™ 8 NexSys® control module, works in tandem with the Crest Audio CKd™ Series of intelligent power amplifiers to support Crest NexSys® 5 and Peavey® MediaMatrix® NWare™ audio software programs.
Providing advanced audio control and routing, the Nx Dante 8 module fits into the rear bay of CKd Series power amps and supports all NexSys functions, DSP functions and Dante digital audio I/O via 1 Gb Ethernet connection. Primary and secondary 1 Gb ports provide system redundancy for the most demanding applications, while eight Dante audio inputs and eight Dante audio outputs enable extensive audio routing capabilities.
A full suite of DSP options including delay, PEQ, compression/limiting, crossover and mixing adds to the functionality of the Nx Dante-8 module. Amplifier controls and monitoring options include Real Time Load Monitoring, ACL™ (Automatic Clip Limiting), IGM™ (Instantaneous Gain Modulation), input/output VU, Gain, Mute, Solo, DC, thermal protection, AC/DC monitoring, and Sequential Turn On/Off (remote power). Through the use of the NexSys 5 protocol, devices can be controlled and monitored from multiple application instances.
Features Nx Dante 8
• Easy setup from the rear panel of CKd amplifiers using controls provided and a four-character segmented LED display
• Receives up to eight channels of Dante digital audio
• Full NexSys functions and control over an ethernet network
• Extensive suite of DSP functions included for in-amp speaker processing, delay, EQ, compression/limiting and crossover functions
• I.P. address, amp ID, gain, temperature, AC voltage, bundle/channel, data and link LEDs
• Easy upgrade to standard CKd amplifiers
• Monitoring of amplifier status
• Software control is available via NexSys 5 and Peavey MediaMatrix NWare