The Crest Audio® IPA™ 4250 power amplifier is designed to connect quickly and easily to the Crest Audio PZS™ 8250 powered zone mixer amplifier and provide four additional channels of efficient Class D audio amplification for the PZS 8250 output channels 5, 6, 7 and 8. The IPA 4250 can also be used as a standalone four-channel power amplifier using four electronically balanced line inputs.
The IPA 4250 includes an RJ45 jack on its rear panel to receive signals from channels 5 – 8 of the connected PZS 8250 via a single cable. Audio inputs can also be made to each channel via each of four electronically balanced line inputs with Euro-style connectors. Each of the four amplifier outputs can be configured individually for low-impedance @ 4 Ohms, 25V, 70V or 100V constant voltage operation. The power amplifier section includes SPS speaker protection system circuitry and a highpass filter to protect speaker transformers from low-frequency overload.
The IPA 4250’s front panel includes a power LED as well as Signal and SPS speaker protection system indicator LEDs for each channel.
The IPA 4250 is housed in a rack-mountable 2U steel chassis and features a voltage selector switch for 120V or 240VAC operation.
Features IPA 4250
• Four channel Class D power amplifier with 250 Watts per channel
• SPS speaker protection system
• High-pass filter to protect speaker transformers from low frequency overload
• 2U rack-mount chassis
• Power, signal and SPS speaker protection system indication LEDs
• RJ45 4 channel input connector for simple connection to PZS 8250 outputs 5 – 8
• Four electronically balanced Mic/Line inputs with Euro-style connectors
• 4 Ω, 25V, 70V or 100V outputs, configurable per channel
• Line voltage switch for 120V or 240VAC operation
• Power switch