Crest Performance, a division of Crest Audio proudly introduces the CPS-1203, a revolutionary processor designed for use in all audio applications.
The CPS-1203 is an innovative full spectrum enhancement system that produces a massive low end while adding clarity and definition to any audio source. Applications for this processor are virtually limitless, from individual mixer channels to live mixes to pre-recorded audio.
The Sub Harmonic generator analyzes the source material’s bass frequencies, then generates additional low frequencies an octave lower. The Low Frequency control provides an additional bass boost an octave higher than the original bass track to fill in and fatten the low end, while the High Frequency control intensifies the left-right stereo image to add improved separation, atmosphere and clarity. Because its audio analysis is dynamic, the effect is increased low bass without the muddy mid-bass region that often occurs with other frequency enhancement systems.
The CPS-1203 is now available from Authorized Crest Performance Dealers.
- Exclusive technology
- Frequency Response: process mode-program controlled bypassed <10 Hz to 40 kHz +0/-1 dB
- THD+N: (10 Hz to 80 kHz BW) Process Mode: =<.003% Bypassed =< .002%
- Signal to Noise: -107 dBu
- Crosstalk: <-75 dB @ 1KHz
- Nominal Input Level: 0 dBu (.775 VRMS)
- Max Input/Output: +22 dBu
- Input Impedance: 20 k Ohms balanced (Pin 2 positive), 10 k Ohms unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms balanced (Pin 2 positive), 100 Ohms unbalanced
- 1/4″ and XLR Input/Output for connecting to any system
- U.S. MSRP $320