The Crest Audio® WMA™ 4300 wall mount amplifier provides a unique, simple and complete solution to designers, contractors and installers who wish to place a full-featured audio mixing and amplification system in a convenient and secure location. The WMA 4300 provides a feature-packed and reengineered mixer mated to a Class D power amplifier with higher power and efficiency. The simple and straightforward front-panel controls, inputs and output can be concealed and secured behind the optional steel back box for tamper-free, worry-free operation. The WMA 4300 is also designed to be
backward compatible with Peavey Commercial Audio’s legacy wall-mount amplifier back box for ease and convenience in replacing earlier products with a more effi cient Class D amplifier platform.
The WMA 4300 combines a four-input mixer with a highly efficient Class D 300 watts mono amplifier. Each of the four inputs can handle a variety of input signals, including microphone, balanced line level and mono or stereo unbalanced line sources. The WMA 4300 provides a simple paging solution with priority mute level sensing controls on input 1. Inputs 1 and 2 are electronically balanced and provide mic preamp gain controls and switched 48V phantom power for microphones. Inputs 3 and 4 support balanced and unbalanced line inputs with switch selectable Euro-style connectors or dual RCA inputs.
The WMA 4300 wall mount amplifier can drive directly a low impedance loudspeaker with its 4 Ohms direct output or a 25V, 70V or 100V constant voltage loudspeaker circuit. Bass and treble controls are provided to allow equalization of the output signal in any installation environment.
The WMA 4300 is housed in a dedicated vertical mount chassis that may be surface or flush mounted when mated with its back box. The back box may be roughed-in or installed during construction and the WMA 4300 installed once construction is finished.
The WMA 4300 has a voltage selector switch for 120V or 240VAC operation.
Features WMA 4300
• 300 Watts Class D power amplifier
• SPS speaker protection system
• High-pass filter to protect speaker transformers from low frequency overload
• Dedicated vertical chassis designed for wall or flush mounting with accessory back box
• Mates to legacy Peavey Commercial Audio wall-mount amplifier back box (00324930)
• Four input level controls with signal/clip/mute LEDs
• Power, signal and SPS indication LEDs
• Master volume
• Four electronically balanced Mic/Line inputs
• Inputs 1 and 2 are electronically balanced with Euro connectors and preamp gain control
• Inputs 1 and 2 have phantom power with switch
• Inputs 3 and 4 have switch to select balanced Euro connector or dual RCA connectors
• Inputs 3 and 4 have rear panel preamp gain controls
• Input 1 Level sensing muting of inputs 2-4 with threshold/defeat control
• Balanced output with level control
• Switchable Mix output or input 4 direct output
• Output is not affected by mute or channel level if channel 4 is selected
• Preamp output, power amp input for inserting processing with Bypass switch
• 4 Ω, 25V, 70V and 100V outputs
• Bass and Treble controls
• Power switch
• Line voltage switch for 120V or 240VAC operation