The Versarray™ Pro 112 Powered Ribbon Tweeter Line Source Array speaker system consists of a 12″ Neo Black Widow® woofer combined with a Neodymium based Peavey RD™ 2.6 ribbon tweeter in a cabinet with a simple, quick, yet flexible rigging system. Designed to provide modular coverage of small to medium venues, and intended for use with the companion Versarray™ Pro Sub models, the Versarray™ Pro 112 offers excellent versatility with a very high performance capability. The two-way system consists of the following driver components: a 12″ Black Widow ® Neo series woofer with Neodymium magnet structure. Capable of over 500W of continuous power handling (AES Std 2-1984), the woofer can handle a lot of sheer power. The high frequencies are handled by two Peavey RD™ 2.6 ribbon tweeters utilizing a composite sandwich ribbon, a Neodymium magnet system, and a low distortion waveguide.
Power for bi-amping is supplied by some very efficient power amplifier systems, controlled by a sophisticated and refined DSP operations system with Dante connection capability. Total system power is 3400W total peak power, with 2000W peak power for the woofer, and 1400W total peak power for the two ribbon tweeters. This sheer power is controlled precisely and processed by a high performance DSP system, which provides all the crossover and EQ functions, as well as providing all limiting, compression and driver protection duties with unfailing attention to every detail of the music.
A unique set of control buttons on the rear panel allow analog signal input and use without the need for a network controller, by setting the system for typical use situations via push-button. This feature allows the use of the system without the requirement for a full-blown digital networking controller or system.
The adjustable rigging system provides for a classic straight line-array configuration, or a number of different angling options, providing easy aiming of the system. Angles between the array modules is adjustable from 0 degrees (straight), to 7.5 degrees in 2.5 degree increments. Total angle possible between two cabinets is 15 degrees.
Quick-lock pins are supplied with the rigging hardware to couple the Versarray™ Pro 112 modules together and lock the angles between them into place, as well as for the rigging halo and fly bar configurations of a line array. The flexibility of the Versarray system allows the use of anywhere from 1 to 10 Versarray™ Pro 112 modules in conjunction with anything from one Versarray 118 Pro Sub to as many Versarray 218 or 215 Pro Subs as you can! An optional special groundstack bracket set mounts to the Versarray 218 Pro Sub, and allows up to three of the Versarray™ Pro 112’s to be mounted on top of the Versarray 218 Pro Sub, and angled upward, for use on stage in a stadium seating situation.
• 2-way Bi-Amp Ribbon Line Source Array SR System
• 3400 Total Peak watts of system power
• 12″ Neo Black Widow® 4″ VC Woofer
• Peavey Exclusive RD2.6 Ribbon Tweeters with Neo magnet and composite material sandwich ribbon
• Fan cooled for maximum reliability
• 90 H by 15 V degree coverage pattern (per one cabinet)
• Easy aiming FlyQWIK™ hardware rigging system
• Angle adjustable in 2 1/2 degree increments, from 0 to 15 degrees total angle between adjacent cabinets
• Full complement of DSP based limiting and compression to protect the drivers from overdrive conditions
• Inputs are analog XLR in and/or Dante Ethernet audio network in.
• Analog Output Thru connector is a male XLR
• Analog signal input use without the need for a digital network controller, via the use of rear panel push-button set-up.
• 18 mm 13 ply Baltic Birch enclosure with steel inner brackets
• Injection molded cabinet end caps, made from high impact material.
• Hammerhead polyurea black finish and black powder-coated cloth lined grilles