The Crest Audio® Versarray™ Mk III Halo connects Versarray 112 Mk III / Pro 112 and Pro 215 Sub speakers to overhead rigging.
Provides four M20 X 2.5 mm thread forged steel eyebolts for traditional rigging on the top of the halo; halo center bar has 8 single-point hang locations to balance the Halo, and an optional 2 foot fly bar increases the number of separate and distinct balance points to 29. Includes quick-lock pins to mate to optional fly bar and the first Versarray 112 Mk III / Pro 112 cabinet in a line.
Features Versarray Mk III Halo
• Material: All steel construction, 2” by 3” welded steel frame tubing with 3/16” wall thickness, center bar 1/2 ” thick by 3” solid steel with eight 23 mm rigging holes along the center of it’s length, Halo coupling mounts for the cabinet front hang straps are dual 1/8” thick steel plates, one pair on each side
• Finish: Entire halo is flat black powder coated paint finish
• Working load limit: 544 kg / 1,200 lbs for Ultimate Strength Design Factor of 10:1 (This meets PLASA North America criteria and typically exceeds local USA safety requirements.)
• Working load limit: 453 kg / 1,000 lbs for Ultimate Strength Design Factor of 12:1 (This is in compliance with the European Union mandated Safety Factor)
• Maximum number of Versarray 112 Mk III passive cabinets: 15 for North America & 14 for Europe
• Maximum number of Versarray Pro 112 powered cabinets: 15 for North America & 12 for Europe
• Maximum number of Versarray Pro 215 Powered Sub cabinets: 7 for North America & 6 for Europe
(Note: Versarray Pro 215 Sub cabinets do NOT articulate or angle, they must be hung at a zero degree angle. Therefore, we recommend that they be hung at the top of a line.)
• Can fly up to 7 Versarray Pro 215 Subs, or 15 Versarray 112 Mk III / Pro 112 cabinets
• Maximum combined pull-back angle for two or less subs in the hang: 30°
• Maximum pull-back angle for more than two subs in the hang: 15°