The Crest Audio® Versarray™ 218 Mk III Ground Stack Kit is designed to allow up to three of the Versarray 112 Mk III / Pro 112 cabinets to be stacked above a Versarray 218 Mk III / Pro 218 Sub for ground stack use. Brackets that bolt to the top of the Versarray 218 Mk III / Pro 218 Sub, to interface with the cabinet rigging hardware are provided, as well as Strapping Plates to provide for strapping the Sub cabinet down and securing it to the stage or the ground are supplied. This Kit is an optional piece of the overall rigging system, and it will not be needed if there is no need to stack Versarray 112 Mk III / Pro 112 cabinets on top of the Versarray 218 Mk III / Pro 218 Sub.
Features Versarray 218 Ground Stack Kit
• Contents: Two strap stacking brackets (L & R), one rear pivot bar bracket, two strapping plates (L & R). All required bolts are supplied on the Versarray 218 Mk III / Pro 218 Subs, and the locking push pins needed are included on the Versarray 112 Mk III / Pro 112 cabinets
• Height added to Versarray 218 Mk III / Pro Sub: 4.93” (12.52 cm)
• Material: 5 mm (approx. 7 Gauge) thick solid steel alloy. Finish: All brackets and plates have a flat black powder coated paint finish
• Maximum combined total stack angle: Must be less than 30°
• Maximum number of cabinets per sub: No more than 3 maximum