The Crest Audio® UMA™ 4300 mixer amplifier provides nstallers and contractors a simple and efficient solution for a broad range of sound reinforcement, paging and background music applications in retail spaces, restaurants, lounges and waiting rooms.
The UMA 4300 combines a four-input mixer with a highly efficient Class D 300 Watts mono amplifier. Each of the four inputs can handle a variety of input signals, including microphone, balanced line level and mono or stereo unbalanced line sources. The UMA 4300 provides a simple paging solution with priority mute level sensing controls on input 1. Inputs 1 and 2 are electronically balanced and provide mic preamp gain controls and switched 48V phantom power for microphones. Inputs 3 and 4 support balanced and unbalanced line inputs with switch selectable Euro-style connectors or dual RCA inputs.
The UMA 4300 can drive directly a low impedance loudspeaker with its 4 Ohms direct output or 25V, 70V or 100V constant voltage loudspeaker circuit.
The UMA 4300 is housed in a 2U rack mount chassis and has a voltage selector switch for 120V or 240VAC operation.
Features UMA 4300
• 300 Watts Class D power amplifier
• SPS speaker protection system
• High-pass filter to protect speaker transformers from low frequency overload
• 2U rack-mount chassis
• Four input level controls with signal/clip/mute LEDs
• Power, signal and SPS indication LEDs
• Master volume
• Four electronically balanced Mic/Line inputs
• Inputs 1 and 2 are electronically balanced with Euro connectors and preamp gain control
• Inputs 1 and 2 have phantom power with switch
• Inputs 3 and 4 have switch to select balanced Euro connector or dual RCA connectors
• Inputs 3 and 4 have rear panel preamp gain controls
• Input 1 Level sensing muting of inputs 2-4 with threshold/defeat control
• Balanced output with level control
• Switchable Mix output or input 4 Direct output
• Output is not affected by mute or channel level if channel 4 is selected
• Preamp output, power amp input for inserting processing with Bypass switch
• 4 Ω, 25V, 70V and 100V outputs
• Bass and Treble controls
• Power switch
• Line voltage switch for 120V or 240VAC operation