Built in partnership with Waves®, the Tactus™ Digital Mixing System puts high quality audio, custom configuration and class leading features at the operator’s fingertips. Built on the combination of the Waves eMotion™ LV1 mixer, SoundGrid® server technology and Crest Audio Tactus IO interfaces, the Tactus Digital Mixing System represents the next evolution in digital consoles- without the physical limitations of a console.
The Tactus™ .Stage serves as a 32 Input x 16 Output analog patch which converts and taxi’s audio over SoundGrid to and from the Tactus. FOH Server. It also offers 2x AES3 Digital outputs, MIDI connections, Word clock BNC connections, a Headphone TRS Input jack and a 3-port Gb built-in switch with an additional direct low latency port.
Multiple Tactus. Stage units can be configured in a single system offering scalable, flexible and switched AB configurations.
More information on Tactus is available at tactusdigitalmixing.com
Features Tactus .Stage
• 32 XLR microphone/line inputs
• 16 XLR line outputs
• Four additional 1/4″ line outputs
• Mic input accepts a +27 dBu input signal without a pad
• 66 dB adjustment range in 1 dB steps to maximize dynamic range
• Gain changes on zero crossing to minimize adjustment noise
• High performance digitally controlled microphone preamps feature: Low input noise at both high and low gain settings, high slew-rate and very low THD
• 48V phantom power switchable on every mic input
• Internal 4-port gigabit Ethernet switch for easy networking
• Waves SoundGrid Digital audio network protocol
• Balanced output maximum level switchable between +18 dBu and +24 dBU
• Headphone output with level control
• MIDI in and switchable out or thru
• 4U rack mount package
• Universal power supply