The MediaMatrix® sTouch™ 55 is a PoE powered five and a half inch (5.5”) diagonal wall mount touch screen control panel featuring a Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A55 1.8 GHz processor, 2 GB operating memory with 16 GB on-board storage housed in a clean line modern design. Capable of being mounted in any number of locations the sTouch 55 provides a rich graphical user interface that can be tailored to support any local control requirement.
The sTouch 55 offers a functional and responsive IPS LCD “In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display” touch screen producing superior rich colors across a resolution of 720 (H) x 1280 (V) pixels and brightness of 300 Nits providing greater user experience.
A rear mounted RJ45 Ethernet network port supports network connectivity with built-in future I/O expansion. Fully supported by the award winning MediaMatrix® nWare™ and Kiosk2Go™ audio-video & control software suite.
The sTouch 55 is capable of being powered over Ethernet from a single cable drop connected to a PoE capable network switch supporting IEEE 802.3af/at or equivalent power injector, alternatively from an external universal 12VDC power supply.
USA NEMA and UK standards single gang backbox supported with optionally selected adapter plate.
Features sTouch 55
• 5.5” diagonal high resolution 720 x 1280 display
• IPS LCD captive touch screen
• RK3566 Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A55，up to 1.8 GHz
• Android 11 operating system / MediaMatrix Kiosk2Go
• 16 GB memory storage with 2 GB DRAM
• RJ45 10/100M Ethernet connectivity
• PoE IEEE 802.3af/at onboard support
• Optionally powered by 12VDC external supply
• Convection air cooled operation
• Optional in-wall installation supported back boxes