The Crest Audio® Stage™ 2x2D is a PoE powered Dante®/AES67 capable pro-audio A-D/D-A interface – low noise microphone/line level pre-amp direct injection (DI) box.
Featuring high quality low noise extended dynamic range Microphone, Line level and Hi-Z instrument pre-amplifiers the Stage 2x2D is the professional audio industries most complete and feature-rich DI Box as demanded by audio professionals worldwide.
The microphone pre-amplifier features a -60 to +4dBu, +24 max gain range “without pads”, whilst maintaining 20dB of headroom at all settings. The Mic input has selectable +48V phantom power, while Line Input pre-amp operates across a continuous setting range of -40 to +24dBu, with a max of +44dBu capable of accepting extremely high signal levels from 70V distributed power amplifier sound systems. The 1mΩ Hi-Z/Instrument input is ideally suited for classic guitar pickups.
Inputs, Mic/Line or Hi-Z, are converted and routed to a streaming audio network with two (2) network return channels available as ‘Network Return’ line level outputs. XLR, +4dBU balanced Di-Out is assignable from either Mic/Line or Hi-Z input.
The Stage 2x2D is P.o.E. powered via a suitable network switch or available PoE injector. A 1U single or dual rack mount is available and housed in a robust aluminum extruded case with recessed protected controls and connectors, and removable rubber protective ‘bumpers’. Perfect for touring, live stage performances, recording and post production ADR, network audio installations typically found in hotels, casinos, convention and performance arts centers, public address and paging systems.
Features Stage 2x2D
• Combo XLR / 1/4” input connector on Mic/Line
• High Performance – low noise Mic/Line/Hi-Z pre-amplifiers support Microphone input @ -60 to +4dBu continuous gain range with no pad – greater signal to noise while maintaining 20dB of headroom at any setting
• +48Volt Phantom Power ON/OFF at Mic (XL) connector
• Line Input @ -40 to +24dBu, +44dBu peak can accept power amplifier output levels, or 70Volt system input
• Hi-Z Instrument input optimized for guitar and other instrument pickups
• Di-OUT +4dBu, selectable from Hi-Z or Mic/Line input
• Proprietary pre-amps designed to deliver audiophile professional signal levels
• Front panel Signal Present/Peak LEDs allow fast accurate setup of optimal headroom / low noise
• Headphone output selection switch
• 2 ch. Analog to Digital converter to Dante/AES67 enabled network with Dante/AES67 2Ch Return Output
• Network audio return output preset for stereo (2) channel, user changeable to single channel balanced line output including present
• Network audio status LED’s for PoE and Data
• Ground Lift switch applied to Di-Out
• IEEE 802.3 af/at P.o.E powered
• Rubber ‘bumpers’ for touring and stage applications
• Rack mount kit available – 1U dual or single mount