The SSE™ 15 is designed for professional permanent installations where cabinets must be flown in order to cover as much area as possible. The SSE 15 is designed for arraying on stage, churches auditoriums or theme parks. The horn has a coverage pattern of 90° in the horizontal axis and 40° in the vertical axis. The highs are generated using the highly acclaimed Peavey 14XT™ titanium compression driver.
The Sound Guard™ IV tweeter protection network is built in for driver protection. The low end is produced using the Peavey Scorpion® Pro 1500+ 15″ woofer with 2.5″ (64 mm) voice coil. Connections are made using a four-pin Neutrik® Speakon® or a paralleled two-position terminal block for additional cabinets.
The SSE 15 incorporates flying points on the top and bottom for the utilization of the Peavey VersaMount™ 70 mounting bracket. The SSE 15 is constructed with a special grade of high density 13 mm Birch plywood and covered with a durable acrylic polyurethane. This finish makes the enclosure presentable in any application. The SSE 15 is available in black or off-white finishes. The SSE 15 is engineered for public address and a wide range of musical applications.
Features SSE 15
• Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
• Peavey Scorpion Pro 1500+ 15″ woofer with 2.5″ (64 mm) voice coil
• Peavey 14XT titanium compression driver
• Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network
• Mounting point for VersaMount™ 70 bracket
• 13 mm Birch plywood construction
• Power Handling: 500 Watts program / 1000 Watts peak
• Frequency Response: 74 Hz to 17 kHz
• Sensitivity: 98 dB (1W/1m)
• Designed for permanent install
• Impedance: 8 Ω
• Seven flying points (six 3/8″ for suspension and one 1/4″ for angle adjustment)
• Color: Black