The SSE™ 12 is a two-way system featuring the highly acclaimed Peavey 14XT™ titanium compression driver with the diverse Sound Guard™ IV tweeter protection network and Peavey Scorpion® Pro 1200+ 12″ woofer with 2.5″ (64 mm) voice coil for smooth response.
The SSE 12 is rated at 500 Watts program and 1000 Watts peak. This lightweight speaker system is ideal for smaller venues where space is at a premium. Connections are made using a four-pin Neutrik® Speakon® or a paralleled two-position terminal block for additional cabinets.
The SSE 12 incorporates flying points on the top of the unit and mounting points on the bottom for utilizing the Peavey VersaMount™ 70 mounting bracket.
Features SSE 12
• Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
• Designed for permanent install
• Peavey 12″ woofer with 2.5″ (64 mm) voice coil
• Peavey 14T titanium compression driver
• Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network
• Seven flying points (6 x M6 for suspension and 1 x M6 for angle adjustment)
• Mounting point for VersaMount 70 bracket
• 13 mm Birch plywood construction
• Power Handling: 500 Watts program / 1000 Watts peak
• Frequency Response: 79 Hz to 17 kHz
• Sensitivity: 98 dB at 1W/1m
• Impedance: 8 Ω
• Color: Black