The SSE™ 10 is a twoway system featuring the highly acclaimed Peavey 14XT™ titanium compression driver with the diverse Sound Guard™ IV tweeter protection network and a maximumperformance 10″ woofer for a smooth response.
The SSE 10 is rated at 400 Watts program and 800 Watts peak. This lightweight speaker system is ideal for smaller venues where space is at a premium. Connections are made using a four-pin Neutrik® Speakon® or paralleled two-position terminal block for additional cabinets.
The SSE 10 incorporates flying points on the top of the unit and mounting points on the bottom for utilizing the Peavey VersaMount™ 70 mounting bracket.
Features SSE 10
• Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
• Designed for permanent install
• Premium 10″ woofer
• Peavey 14T titanium compression driver
• Sound Guard IV tweeter protection network
• Seven flying points (6 x M6 for suspension and 1 x M6 for angle adjustment)
• Mounting point for VersaMount 70 bracket
• 13 mm Birch plywood construction
• Power Handling: 400 Watts program / 800 Watts peak
• Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 17 kHz
• Sensitivity: 95 dB at 1W/1m
• Impedance: 8 Ω
• Color: Black