The MediaMatrix® sDAB™ series of networkable digital audio bridges are audio break-in/ break-out devices supporting microphone/line level audio utilizing Dante® and/or AES67 audio-over-IP in a single 1U rack mountable chassis.
sDAB series of devices allows for remote expansion of audio I/O from sDAB to sDAB or via the MediaMatrix family of DSP devices. Five (5) models of sDAB’s are available supporting 8i x 8o, 16i, 16o plus special order 16i x 16o and 32o input and/or output configurations respectively.
sDAB devices supporting inputs accommodate both microphone and line level signals from -60 to +24dBu including assignable +48V phantom power at each input. Output levels are configurable up to +24dBu.
All sDAB versions feature a configurable General Purpose Input Output (GPIO) – 25 pin ‘D’ connector allowing for digital and dry contact closure connectivity. An optional DIN rail mounting system called the GPIO-25, ordered separately, is available for efficient rack wiring and service.
Front panels support two RGB LEDs per channel for audio levels plus LED’s for power, system and audio streaming status. The sDAB series is configured using the award winning nWare™ software suite. Control and monitoring is also managed by nWare and/or the built-in Web UI. Audio routing is achieved using Dante Controller.
Power provided from a built-in universal AC power supply. Redundant power available using optional external 12VDC supply.
Features sDAB 32o
• Outputs: 32 x Line
• Supports Dante audio-over-IP with AES67 interoperability
• Dante Domain Manager ‘DDM’ ready
• 44.1, 48 or 96 kHz sample rates @ 32bit A/D and D/A conversion. (AES67 @ 48 kHz only)
• Balanced microphone/line level inputs with level range of -60 to +24dBu
• Switchable +48V phantom power on each input
• Balanced line level outputs 0 to +24dBu
• 3.81mm Euroblock connectors with individual plus (+), minus (-) and ground (G) for each audio connection
• DB-25 GPIO connector supports optional GPIO-25 DIN rail mounting system
• RGB front panel LEDs provide per channel metering, power, system and audio streaming status
• Supports MediaMatrix nWare software suite for monitoring and control
• Dual RJ-45 network jacks can be operated in redundant or switched mode
• Built-in universal 90-260VAC 50/60Hz power supply @ 60W maximum
• Optional auxiliary +12VDC power supply provides redundancy via locking 2.1mm jack