The MediaMatrix® sControl™ is an industrial grade network control processor installed with the award winning nWare™ platform Control Manager software providing open architecture control and monitoring functionality for large and enterprise mission critical networked media public address and control systems.
Designed to work in conjunction with the NION® and next generation of DSP media processors in addition to hosting practically any third party device under the nWare software suite, the sControl is specifically purposed to be the brains of the media control, processing and monitoring systems.
The sControl strikes the ideal balance between energy efficiency, performance, versatility, and durability. The lntel Quad-Core N3150 Braswell eleron processor supports continued processing @ 1.60GHz and up to 2GHz burst frequency consuming less than 6 Watts making it ideal for processor-intensive applications.
Built to last, the sControl is enclosed in a ruggedized, fanless and ventless chassis that protects the system against the rigors of grueling environments. Where typical fanned solutions fail, the sControl thrives thanks to the Hardshell Fanless Technology, which resists dust, metal shavings and other debris often found in industrial and other demanding environments.
The fully solid state design eliminates all typical points of mechanical failure with its fanless integrated chassis heat sink for optimal system cooling and SSD storage.
An optional 2RU rack mount adapter is available allowing one or two units to be mounted for independent or redundant fail-over operation.
• Monitoring and control of NION and next gener ation series of DSP processors, Peavey Commercial Audio networkable product line power amplifiers, audio interfaces including 3rd party network devices either locally and/or network distributed
• Seamless integration within MediaMatrix nWare software suite and supporting Web Ul
• Low profile, fan-less, energy efficient green design
• Quad-Core 1.6 GHz Braswell lntel Celeron N3150 SoC
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
• 64GB mSATA SSD storage
• 4GB DDR3L 1866 Memory (RAM)
• Fully featured I/0 compliment for video and data connectivity
• Fault-tolerant redundancy featuring automatic fail-over configuration
• Support for SNMP, RATC and Python protocols and custom coding
• Port dust blocking kit for unused connections
• DIN, VESA and wall-mountable
• Optional 2RU rack mount adapter housing one or two sControl units