The MediaMatrix® sControl™ Nano is an ultra-small industrial grade network control processor with a robust IoT OS pre-configured with the award-winning nWare™ platform ControlManager software suite providing open architecture control and monitoring functionality over an Ethernet data network.
An energy efficient, yet powerful, Intel Celeron N3350 Apollo Lake processor is at the heart of the sControl Nano allowing for processor-intensive applications.
The sControl Nano has been designed to monitor and control MediaMatrix and Crest Audio® networkable products including 3rd party device plugins supported by the nWare 3.xx software suite. sControl Nano is a cost effective solution for small to medium size commercial AV systems where sixteen (16) or less network connected devices are required to be monitored and/or controlled. Perfect for public address, audio-visual media control and monitoring applications.
Designed to work in conjunction with the MediaMatrix and Crest Audio product lines including next generation MediaMatrix “S” series Digital Signal Processors, and I/O networkable bridges, the sControl Nano can be custom configured as a network edge controller using the nWare open architecture programing and control graphical user interface design suite. The sControl Nano is capable of hosting both Kiosk2Go™ and MediaMatrix Kiosk graphics user interface sessions on any smart device compatible HTML web browsers or respectively when connected directly to supported touch screens or a monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
Where typical fanned solutions fail, the sControl Nano thrives thanks to the hardshell enclosed, ruggedized, fanless and ventless chassis. Being IP-50 rated the sControl Nano is protected against the rigors of grueling environments resisting dust, metal shavings and other debris often found in industrial, commercial and other demanding environments.
Features sControl Nano
• Monitoring and control of MediaMatrix and Crest Audio networkable products including MediaMatrix “S” series Digital Signal Processors, and I/O networkable bridges, power amplifiers and audio interfaces either locally or network distributed
• Seamless integration within MediaMatrix nWare software suite, supporting Kiosk2Go Web user interface or direct monitor / touchscreen control
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
• Full featured I/O compliment for video and data connectivity
• 2 Mini-Display ports
• 1 x USB 2.0 plus 2 x USB 3.0 ports
• Dual-Core 1.1 GHz Intel Apollo Lake Celeron N3350 processor with HD graphics 500
• 32 GB eMMC onboard storage
• 4 GB LPDDR4 Memory (RAM)
• DIN rail mounting kit supplied (VESA mount kit optional)
• Ultra-small footprint
• Low profile, fan-less, energy efficient green design
• Power Button, power indicator LED
• Powered by 12VDC @ 3A external power supply via DC input jack