The RMP-2™ is a flush-mounted remote mic station that extends paging functions to a second location in areas such as airport jetways and train station loading platforms. The RMP-2 is powered by a “host” ControlMatrix® digital paging station (such as the CM2-10d) via a single Ethernet type connection. The RMP-2 allows the remote user to page to the current zone selected at its host paging station. A status LED on the front panel alerts the user when the host paging station is in use. The RMP-2 is housed in a durable 16-gauge steel front panel which mounts in a standard two-gang NEMA enclosure.
• Easily configurable for administrative or user paging with ControlMatrix II software
• Operates via standard Ethernet topology with direct connection to the host paging station
• Compact design with a durable powder-coated steel faceplate, mounts in a standard two-gang NEMA enclosure
• Front panel status LED provides confirmation that the station is available for paging
• Handheld dynamic microphone with PTT switch
• Integrated microphone clip
• Simple, intuitive operation