Peavey Electronics® set the standard for affordable, feature-packed powered P.A. solutions more than four decades ago. The new Peavey PVX™ Series of active and passive loudspeakers are the culmination of decades of R&D and experience building the best portable, all-in-one audio solutions–bringing legendary Peavey performance and reliability to audio pros and musicians of all levels.
Continuing the PVX Series, the PVXp™ Sub from Peavey features an ultra-reliable power section that provides a total of 800 Watts of peak available power with DDT™ compression. This powered enclosure also features a 15″ heavy-duty woofer with a 3″ voice coil. The PVXp Sub provides a balanced input via a combination jack that accepts balanced TRS 1/4″ input as well as a balanced XLR input. There are two balanced thru high pass XLR outputs, and a Full-Range XLR output. There is an adjustable Level control, as well as a combination LED indicator, that illuminates when power is on and when the “soft-limiting” DDT™ circuit is activated.
Peavey PVXp Sub is housed in a durable enclosure that includes a pole mount for additional PVX speakers, a black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a clean, professional appearance.
Features PVXp Sub
• 15″ heavy-duty woofer
• Internal line level low-pass/high-pass crossover network
• Fully adjustable KOSMOS® C for increased bass impact
• XLR/one quarter inch combo jack input
• Power amp has forced air cooling for maximum reliability
• Large heavy-duty locking casters
• Perforated steel grill
• Steel handles
• T-nut woofer mounting
• Rugged dado and rabbet construction plus internal braces for lightweight yet strong cabinet
• 850 Watts peak available power
• Compact dimensions for a 15″ woofer based sub
• Threaded pole for top speaker mount
• Two high-pass XLR outputs, one full range thru XLR output
• Speaker pole included