The PVXp™ 15 Bluetooth® features a reliable bi-amped power section that provides a total of 980 Watts of peak dynamic power with DSP based compression and limiting. This enclosure features a 15” heavy-duty woofer with a 2-3/8″ voice coil and 50 ounce magnet, and the RX™ 14 compression driver with a 1.4″ Titanium diaphragm on a 100° horizontal x 50° vertical pattern asymmetrical horn.
The PVXp 15 Bluetooth provides two channels with a balanced input via a combination jack that accepts balanced TRS 1/4″ input as well as a balanced XLR input. A switch is provided to change between line level gain and mic level gain. A third channel is for a Bluetooth source, or alternatively a 1/8” AUX input jack. Each channel has an adjustable level control and a three-band EQ section. There is a balanced output, a male XLR, that can feed the mixed signals from the three channels out to another component.
A front baffle LED indicator that can be set to light when power is on, and when the “soft-limiting” DDT circuit is activated, or it can be turned off altogether. The LCD display and EQ presets, along with other DSP operating parameters are accessed via a one-knob selector or via iOS® Bluetooth Control App for iPhone® & iPad®.
Features PVXp 15 Bluetooth
• Two-way bi-amped sound reinforcement enclosure
• 15″ heavy-duty woofer with a 2-3/8″ voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
• RX 14 compression driver, with 1.4″ Titanium diaphragm
• Reliable fan-cooled power amps with DSP protection
• Total of 980 Watts peak dynamic power
• DSP control for precise crossover, EQ and limiting functions
• Bluetooth input is via a dedicated input channel
• Mix/Thru output is via a male XLR jack
• Durable plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
• Extra angled section on right side allows floor monitor use
• Pole mount molded-in for 1-3/8” diameter poles
• Top and bottom flying point inserts
• Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grilles, with powder coat finish
• DSP I/O is at 48 kHz and 24 bits, internal processing is 56 bit double-precision
• Peavey’s Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 100° by 50° coverage
• Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down 10°, at the audience, not over their heads
• Analog input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4” TRS phone jack with balanced input
• Three channels in total, two for analog, and one for Bluetooth or AUX input via a 1/8” jack
• Each channel has a level control and a 3-band EQ
• iOS Bluetooth Control App for iPhone & iPad