The PVXp™ 10 DSP features a reliable bi-amped power section that provides a total of 510 Watts of peak available dynamic power. With that much available power, speaker protection is critical. Advanced digital signal compression prevents audible overload, protecting the speakers from harmful distortion at high output levels. This powered enclosure also includes heavy duty speaker drivers; it features a 10″ woofer with a 2-3/8″ voice coil and a 50 oz. magnet, this is coupled with the RX™ 10N compression driver that includes a 1″ diaphragm on a 100° x 60° asymmetrical horn.
The PVXp 10 DSP provides a balanced input via a combination jack that accepts a balanced TRS 1/4″ input, as well as a balanced XLR input and summed RCA jacks. There are two balanced Thru outputs, a male XLR and a 1/4″ TRS. The LCD display and EQ presets, along with other operating parameters are accessed via a one-knob selector.
The cabinet of the PVXp 10 DSP speaker system has multiple mounting fly points, providing outstanding versatility in permanent install use. Two pairs of M10 inserts are molded-in on the top and bottom, and a set of four M8 inserts is available on the top and bottom, in the pattern used for the Peavey VM 70 mounting bracket. This is a total of 12 mounting inserts in all. All of these inserts have retaining hardware on the inside of the plastic cabinet, providing a more reliable and safe mode of mounting the cabinet.
Features PVXp 10 DSP
• Two-way bi-amplified powered speaker system
• 10″ heavy-duty woofer with a 2-3/8″ voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
• RX 10N compression driver, with 1“ diaphragm
• 380 Watts peak dynamic woofer power, 130 Watts peak dynamic tweeter power
• DSP processing is 64-bit double-precision
• DSP I/O is at 48 kHz and 24-bit, with low-jitter, professional grade components
• Fan cooled for maximum reliability
• Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 100° x 60° coverage
• Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down 10°, at the audience, not over their heads
• Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4″ TRS phone jack with balanced input
• A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
• Thru output is via a male XLR jack and 1/4″ TRS phone jack
• Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings
• Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
• Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
• Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8″ diameter poles
• Top and bottom flying point inserts