The PVM™ 45iR is dynamic microphone and utilizes a super-cardioid pickup pattern, one of the most popular patterns in the industry for use with acoustic instruments and vocals. The slightly narrow on-axis pickup range affords the vocal user less bleed-over from other instruments or vocals.
The null point of the PVM 45iR is located typically 15 dB less sensitive than the on-axis response. This helps reduce feedback from stage monitors and background noise. The PVM 45iR performs great on stage and in the recording studio.
Features PVM 45iR
• Neodymium magnet
• Super-cardioid pickup pattern
• Superior off-axis rejection
• Smooth, accurate frequency response
• Ultra-high sensitivity
• Rubberized finish reduces handling noise
• Drawstring bag, pop filter and stand adapter included