The Pro-LITE™ 5.0 power amplifier features an incredibly lightweight, efficient design with high power and stable performance.
The Crest Audio® Pro-LITE 5.0 amplifier is designed with an advanced, high-speed class D design with a switch-mode power supply that reduces weight while increasing reliability, thermal efficiency and output power.
The onboard protection suite includes Crest Audio’s proprietary ACL™ Automatic Clip Limiting circuitry, which prevents the amplifier from sending potentially damaging clipped signals to the loudspeakers, as well as DC, Temp, Signal and Active safeguards, all referenced on the front panel with LED indicators.
Features Pro-LITE 5.0
• 2600 watts @ 2 Ω per channel
• 1725 watts @ 4 Ω per channel
• 1000 watts @ 8 Ω per channel
• ACL Automatic Clip Limiting protection
• Revolutionary Pro-LITE class D topologry
• Detented input controls
• Neutrik® Combi XLR 1/4” inputs
• Speakon® output connectors
• XLR thru connector
• Two channel-independent fourth order crossovers