The Pro-LITE™ 3.0 power amplifier features an incredibly lightweight, efficient design with high power and stable performance.
The Crest Audio® Pro-LITE 3.0 amplifier is designed with an advanced, high-speed class D design with a switch-mode power supply that reduces weight while increasing reliability, thermal efficiency and output power in parallel, stereo and bridged modes.
The onboard protection suite includes Crest Audio’s proprietary ACL™ Automatic Clip Limiting circuitry, which prevents the amplifier from sending potentially damaging clipped signals to the loudspeakers, as well as DC, Temp, Signal and Active safeguards, all referenced on the front panel with LED indicators.
Features Pro-LITE 3.0
• 1500 Watts @ 2 Ω per channel
• 900 Watts @ 4 Ω per channel
• 500 Watts @ 8 Ω per channel
• 1550 Watts @ 8 Ω bridged
• 3000 Watts @ 4 Ω bridged
• Parallel/Bridge/Stereo mode switch
• ACL Automatic Clip Limiting protection
• Revolutionary Pro-LITE class D topologry
• Detented input controls
• Neutrik® Combi XLR 1/4” inputs
• Speakon® output connectors
• XLR thru connector
• Two channel-independent fourth order crossovers