Designed to provide high performance in a very compact footprint, the Architectural Acoustics® PHR™ series in-ceiling mountng enclosures appeal to both system designers and architects. PHR in-ceiling mount enclosures are ideal for high-intelligibility voice, music and signal reproduction in commercial, industrial and institutional applications. A tap selector switch allows for easy system tuning and configuration for 70 or 100V distributed systems. A full selection of taps up to 60 Watts (model dependent) and an 8 Ohms transformer bypass setting are included for maximum system versatility. The UL-compliant enclosure is constructed of high-impact, injection-molded plastic and includes a press-fit grille design that blends well with contemporary architecture.
PHR series enclosures are housed in steel backing cans and include two color-coded, screw-locked flying leads in a wiring chamber to allow for easy system wiring and “daisy chain” wiring to additional PHR enclosures.
Features PHR 860S
• Frequency Response: 55 Hz to 100 Hz, ± 6 dB, 45 Hz @ -10 dB
• Power Handling: Thru Mode 100 Watts
• Transformer Taps 60W, 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3.75W (70V), 100V capable
• Sensitivity: 89 dB SPL, 1m, 1W (8 Ω nominal inThru Mode)
• 8” woofer with 1.2” VC, PP cone and rubber surround
• Crossover Frequency: 120 Hz
• Crossover Slopes: 18 dB/oct
• Outside Dimensions: 15.75” x 12.75” (Outermost Diameter x Overall Depth)
• Cutout Diameter: 14”
• Enclosure: High-impact polystyrene with removable locking installation arms; back can of formed steel; conduit-capable clamp for wiring; wiring chamber with screw lock; perforated metal grille with inner fabric liner for ‘blackout.’
• C-shaped backing plate support included
• UL compliant
• Quantity per pack – one pair