The Nx CobraNet® 8 module supports all NexSys® functions, DSP functions and CobraNet digital audio I/O to and from the amplifier on a single CAT 5 cable. NexSys control functions include gain, sequential power and real-time and offline load monitoring. Amplifier monitoring includes input and output level (VU), DC, thermal protect, IGM™(Instantaneous Gain Modulation), clip status, power state, AC mains, heat sink temperature and audio return. LEDs display fault and mute status by channel as well as Ethernet link and data indicators. A suite of DSP functions are included with the module which adds the ability to perform in amplifier speaker processing including delay, limiting, equalization and crossover functions. This module fits in the bay on the rear panel of Crest Audio Ci Series amplifiers.
The Nx CobraNet 8 module does not require any other additions to the amplifier to make it network ready. The module has an RJ-45 Ethernet connection to connect it to an Ethernet Network. Firmware for this module is upgradeable by download from the NexSys system.
Features Nx CobraNet 8
• Easy setup from the rear panel of CKd and Ci amplifiers using controls provided and a four-character segmented LED display
• Receives up to eight channels of CobraNet digital audio
• Full NexSys functions and control over an ethernet network
• Extensive suite of DSP functions included for in-amp speaker processing, delay, EQ, compression/limiting and crossover functions
• I.P. address, amp ID, gain, temperature, AC voltage, bundle/channel, data and link LEDs
• Easy upgrade to standard CKd and Ci amplifiers
• Monitoring of amplifier status
• Software control is available via NexSys 4 and/or Peavey MediaMatrix® NWare™