The new MediaMatrix® nTouch™ 180HD is a 180 mm capacitive touch screen controller which resides seamlessly within a NION® ecosystem.
The device runs both standard Kiosk and Kiosk2Go™ MediaMatrix GUI applications to cater for any situation and application.
In addition the nTouch 180HD provides co-processing capabilities within an NWare™ project as the device runs the nControl™ ConMan process, so all logic functions including Live Python scripts can be deployed to the nTouch 180HD.
With a clean modern design, sharp 16:9 high resolution display, control processing capabilities and flexible mounting options the nTouch 180HD provides the end user with a rich graphical user interface and control engine that can be tailored to any control requirement.
Features nTouch 180HD
• Sharp 16:9 ratio 7” diagonal high resolution display
• Responsive capacitive touch interface
• Flexible mounting options
• Silent convection cooled operation
• Universal external agency approved power supply
• Improved processor power and speed
• Robust industrial operating system