The new Elements™ 212C Sub loudspeaker system from Peavey® Electronics provide unparalleled flexibility for permanent outdoor installations. The Elements 212C Sub system is a dual woofer subwoofer speaker system comprised of a pair of 12″ Water-Resistant Black Widow® woofers tuned for maximum low frequency output. The Elements 212C is an American-made and IP56 rated weather-proof enclosures.
The Elements 212C Sub speaker system is constructed of 1/2 ” thick advanced technology composite fiber panels and are coated with a black Hammerhead™ poly-urea finish. A 18 gauge powder-coated perforated stainless-steel metal grille with an inner hydro-phobic cloth mesh, and a foam third layer protects the front of the system from external moisture and dust. A full set of twelve 3/8″-16 threaded mounting suspension points, 3 each top and 3 each bottom, and 2 each sides & back, is provided for flying and mounting, as well as three sets of 4) 1/4X20 SS inserts. The sets of four are located on the top, rear, and bottom for use with the Peavey Versamount™ 70+ and the Peavey Elements Pole Mount bracket.
The Elements 212C Sub has a water-resistant version of the high power Black Widow WR woofer incorporated, with a resin impregnated cone and dust cap for superior environmental stability. Capable of over 1000 Watts of continuous power handling (AES Std 2-1984), the pair of weather-resistant woofers can handle a lot of sheer power.
Features Elements 2125C Sub
• Compact dual 12″ outdoor fully-weatherized subwoofer speaker system
• Dual 12″ water-resistant Black Widow woofers, with a total of 2000 Watts program power
• Triple-layer perforated SS moisture-repellant grille
• Versatile suspension provisions: 3/8″ eyebolts or VM70 bracket or pole mount
• Lighting/power pole mounting bracket fly point set
• Direct radiator vented subwoofer enclosure
• Enclosure is made of advanced technology composite fiber panels
• Cabinet coated in black Hammerhead™ poly-urea finish
• Weather-sealed input cup cover with gland nut
• 70/100 Volt transformer option available, easily upgraded in the field
• Overall system weatherization rating of IP56
• All external hardware is stainless steel