The CPX™ is an affordable line of amplifiers geared toward the install and MI markets. A tradition of great sound quality, flexibility and reliability is carried over into the Crest Performance series. Industry standard connectors and features make the CPX a great backbone for mobile sound systems, project studios and many other applications. Musicians will also find CPX as the power amp of choice.
With a comprehensive set of features including built-in signal limiting, low pass filters and low frequency crossovers with direct outputs, the CPX line addresses several applications and serves as a low-cost solution for most power amplification needs.
Features CPX 900
• 450 Watts @ 2 Ω per channel
• 300 Watts @ 4 Ω per channel
• 180 Watts @ 8 Ω per channel
• 600 Watts @ 8 Ω bridged
• 900 Watts @ 4 Ω bridged
• GCL Gain Comparator Limiting system with rear panel defeat switch
• Built-in Crossover 150 Hz, -24 dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filter, tuned for subs, individual in/out switches for Channels A and B
• 1/4” daisy chain outputs
• Built-in low cut filter -18 dB per octave at 80 Hz, individual in/out switches for Channels A and B
• Input connectors – Barrier strip, Female XLR 1/4” TRS
• Outputs connectors Speakon for Ch A and B and Bridged mono, binding posts for Bridge mode
• Mode selector switch for stereo and bridged-mono operation
• Two speed DC Fan