The CPX™ is an affordable line of amplifiers geared toward the install and MI markets. A tradition of great sound quality, flexibility and reliability is carried over into the Crest Performance series. Industry standard connectors and features make the CPX a great backbone for mobile sound systems, project studios and many other applications. Musicians will also find CPX as the power amp of choice.
With a comprehensive set of features including built-in signal limiting, low pass filters and low frequency crossovers with direct outputs, the CPX line addresses several applications and serves as a low-cost solution for most power amplification needs.
Features CPX 3800
• 1300 Watts @ 4 Ω per channel
• 775 Watts @ 8 Ω per channel
• 2650 Watts @ 8 Ω bridged
• GCL™ Gain Comparator Limiting system with rear panel defeat switch
• Built-in Crossover 100 Hz, -24 dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filter, tuned for subs, individual in/out switches for Channels A and B
• 1/4” daisy chain outputs
• Built-in low cut filter -18 dB per octave at 40 Hz, individual in/out switches for Channels A and B
• Input connectors – XLR 1/4” Combo TRS
• Outputs connectors Speakon for Ch A and B
• Mode selector switch for stereo, parallel and bridged-mono operation
• Two speed DC Fan