Designed to provide high performance wide distributed audio coverage in an elegant discrete package with a low recessed profile, the Crest Audio® CPL™ T series of ceiling mounted enclosure appeal to both systems designers and architects.
A five (5) step Tap selectable switch, at the speaker face and behind the front grill, allows for easy adjustment before and after installation, for both 70V or 100V Hi-Z distributed speaker lines and up to 90W selectable (model dependent). For Lo-Z speaker connectivity an 8 Ohms transformer bypass setting is included for maximum versatility.
The enclosure is constructed of high-impact injection moulded plastic. The front grill is magnetically attached and can be painted to suite any interior finish.
Further more the CPL T series of ceiling speakers are housed in a steel fire rated backcan including a 4-pin screw terminal to allow for easy daisy-chain wiring terminations.
Features CPL 8T
• Frequency Response: 75 Hz to 20 kHz, – 10 dB
• Power Handling: 90 Watts
• Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
• Sensitivity: 88 dB ±3dB ,1m,1W
• Advanced crossover network
• Combined 70/100V and low impedance operation
• Transformer Taps 25W, 12.5W, 6.25W, 3.1W, 1.5W @ 70V
• Transformer Taps 50W, 25W, 12.5W, 6.25W, 3.1W @ 100V
• 8″ Woofer, PP cone and rubber surround
• 1″ Soft dome tweeter with Titanium membrane
• Tweeter can be aimed towards listening area
• Crossover Frequency: 4 kHz
• Recommended filter type and point: 24 dB/oct. Linkwitz-Riley at 80 Hz
• Outside Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 10.83″ (275 mm) x 8.74″ (222 mm)
• Cutout Diameter: 9.57″ (243 mm)
• Connectors: 4-pin screw terminal
• Magnetic front grille
• Logo can rotate 360°
• Steel backcan
• Available in White