The Crest Audio® CPL™ 15+ is a passive two-way loudspeaker designed for music playback, public address and live performance reinforcement applications.
The CPL 15+ can be utilized for both permanent installations and portable live sound applications. Perfect for public address, monitoring and background audio reinforcement purposes typically required in houses of worship, clubs, bars/restaurants, retail outlets plus education and corporate meeting facilities or anywhere high quality audio distribution is required.
The CPL 15+ is equipped with a premium 15 inch woofer having a 3 inch voice coil together with a 1 inch exit compression driver known for its smooth frequency response and non-fatiguing mid range. Directivity pattern of the loudspeaker is measured at 90° horizontal and 60° vertical providing a wide yet well controlled audio coverage. An internal advanced crossover network maintains EQ and driver protection. Impedance of the loudspeaker is 8 Ohms allowing for easy daisy chaining. Connectivity is made via either looping 4-pin twist-lock or 4-pin Euroblock connectors.
The CPL 15+ enclosure is built from prime-grade 18 mm plywood that offers sturdy mechanical and low resonant electro-acoustic characteristics together with a heavy-duty steel grille backed with acoustic foam to ensure maximum protection of the internal components. The loudspeaker is equipped with a total of 16 threaded suspension points offering multiple mounting options for various applications. Available in durable black and white finish.
Features CPL 15+
• Passive two-way loudspeaker
• Premium 15” woofer, 3“ voice coil
• 1” Compression driver, 1.7“ voice coil
• Continuous power handling: 500 Watts
• Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
• Coverage pattern (HxV): 90° x 60° (Rotatable Horn)
• Connectors: 2 x 4-pin twist-lock & 4-pin Euroblock
• 2+/2- Loop Through
• Advanced crossover network
• Tweeter protection
• 18 mm Plywood construction
• Textured polyurea paint
• 12 x M8 suspension points (3 top, 3 bottom, 2 each side, 2 rear)
• 4 x M8 suspension points for Peavey® Versamount™ 70
• Available in Black and White