The Crest Audio® CPL™ 12CM+ is a compact passive two-way coaxial stage monitor designed to deliver powerful, clear and dynamic sound for onstage performances.
The CPL 12CM+ can be utilized for both permanent installations and portable live sound applications. Perfect monitoring and audio reinforcement purposes typically required in live venues, houses of worship, clubs, theaters, and education facilities or anywhere high quality audio monitoring is required.
The CPL 12CM+ is equipped with a premium 12 inch woofer having a 3 inch voice coil together with a 1.4 inch Neodymium compression driver known for its smooth frequency response and non-fatiguing mid range. Directivity pattern of the loudspeaker is measured at 90° horizontal and 90° vertical providing a wide yet well controlled audio coverage. An internal advanced crossover network maintains EQ and driver protection. Impedance of the loudspeaker is 8 Ohms allowing for easy daisy chaining. Connectivity is made via three looping 4-pin twist-lock connectors.
The CPL 12CM+ is a low profile stage monitor built from prime-grade 15 mm plywood that offers sturdy mechanical and low resonant electro-acoustic characteristics together with a heavy-duty steel grille backed with acoustic foam to ensure maximum protection of the internal components. Available in durable black and white finish.
Features CPL 12CM+
• Compact passive two-way coaxial stage monitor
• Premium 12” woofer, 3“ voice coil
• 1.4” Neodymium compression driver, 2.5“ voice coil
• Continuous power handling: 400 Watts
• Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
• Coverage pattern (HxV): 90° x 90°
• Provides a consistent sound character all through it’s rated coverage angle due to the coaxial configuration
• Connectors: 3 x 4-pin twist-lock
• 2+/2- Loop Through
• Advanced crossover network
• Tweeter protection
• Full-range or Bi-amp operation
• 15 mm Plywood Construction
• Textured polyurea paint
• Available in Black and White