The Crest Audio® CPL™ 10+ is a compact passive two-way loudspeaker designed for music playback, public address and live performance reinforcement applications where space is at a premium.
The CPL 10+ can be utilized for both permanent installations and portable live sound applications. Perfect for public address, monitoring and background audio reinforcement purposes typically required in houses of worship, clubs, bars/restaurants, retail outlets plus education and corporate meeting facilities or anywhere high quality discrete audio distribution is required.
The CPL 10+ is equiped with a premium 10 inch woofer having a 2.5 inch voice coil together with a 1 inch exit compression driver known for its smooth frequency response and non-fatiguing mid range. Directivity pattern of the loudspeaker is measured at 90° horizontal and 60° vertical providing a wide yet well controlled audio coverage. An internal advanced crossover network maintains EQ and driver protection. Impedance of the loudspeaker is 8 Ohms allowing for easy daisy chaining. Connectivity is made via either looping 4-pin twist-lock or 4-pin Euroblock connectors.
The CPL 10+ enclosure is built from prime-grade 15 mm plywood that offers sturdy mechanical and low resonant electro-acoustic characteristics together with a heavy-duty steel grille backed with acoustic foam to ensure maximum protection of the internal components. The loudspeaker is equipped with a total of 16 threaded suspension points offering multiple mounting options for various applications. Available in durable black and white finish.
Features CPL 10+
• Compact passive two-way loudspeaker
• Premium 10” woofer, 2.5“ voice coil
• 1” Compression driver, 1.4“ voice coil
• Continuous power handling: 300 Watts
• Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
• Coverage pattern (HxV): 90° x 60° (Rotatable Horn)
• Connectors: 2 x 4-pin twist-lock & 4-pin Euroblock
• 2+/2- Loop Through
• Advanced crossover network
• Tweeter protection
• 15 mm Plywood construction
• Textured polyurea paint
• 12 x M8 suspension points (3 top, 3 bottom, 2 each side, 2 rear)
• 4 x M6 suspension points for Peavey® Versamount™ 35
• Available in Black and White