The MediaMatrix® ControlMatrix® II Host is the paging brain and server which seamlessly interconnects with MediaMatrix NION® processors resulting in a scalable and smart paging ecosystem. One ControlMatrix Host provides connectivity for up to 16 paging stations and integrates with optional Courtesy Announcements, Signage, and Text-to-Speech modules.
ControlMatrix II is typically suitable for Theme Parks, Transportation Hubs, Stadia and other applications were multiple networked paging endpoints are required. Scheduling, store and forward record and playback, live paging, Text-to-Speech, Interconnection with FIDS (AODB) and more are all configured, monitored and managed by the ControlMatrix II Host.
Features ControlMatrix II Host
• Optional 8×8 analog and 16×16 CobraNet™ cards
• Host redundancy configuration
• TTS (Text-to-Speech) engine (with English as standard language – other
• Recording and playback of .wav and mp3 media files
• Monitoring and control of network devices
• Voice-activated paging routing
• Independent paging and program zone configurations
• Customizable telephone prompt tree with six initial templates
• 999 messaging priority levels
• Privacy mode for suppression of lower priority pages in each zone
• Importing and recording of scheduled messages