The MediaMatrix® CM2-10d™ desktop paging station features a high-quality microphone preamplifier, and a built-in analog-to-digital converter. All connections to the CM2- 10d are accomplished through a single Ethernet network cable with audio being delivered over CobraNet™.
Power is via PoE (Power over Ethernet) technology. The high-impact ABS cabinet design allows the CM2-10d to be used on desktops, surface mounted on vertical surfaces or flush mounted using an optional steel backing box with a handheld dynamic microphone with a PTT (Push-To-Talk) switch.
Features CM2-10D Desktop Paging Station
• Easily configurable for administrative or user paging with ControlMatrix® II software
• Operates on PoE (Power over Ethernet) or low voltage DC power
• Uses standard Ethernet network connectivity
• High impact ABS plastic enclosure with nonslip rubber feet for desktops
• Back-lit 2 line by 20 character front panel LCD display
• Gooseneck condenser microphone
• Integrated microphone pre-amplifier and analog to digital convertor
• Additional RJ-45 jack for connecting a remote microphone panel