The Crest Audio® CLh™ Series power amplifi ers set a new standard for performance and efficiency for the contracting and installation market. CLh amplifiers feature an ultra-high efficiency amplifier output circuit that reduces weight while, increasing output power, reliability and thermal efficiency.
The Crest Audio CLh 3000C is a ultra-high efficiency, servocontrolled, class D power amplifier that delivers high power through two channels to balanced outputs for the ultimate in common-mode noise cancellation. It is equipped with Power Factor Corrections for world markets where PFC is required. The CLh 3000C operates on 230V/50Hz power to drive 100V constant voltage systems.
The CLh Series includes Crest Audio’s exclusive ACL™ (Active Clip Limiting), which automatically reduces gain at the onset of clipping to prevent amplifier and load damage; over-current protection; DC voltage; channel active and temperature warning. Additional features include a lightweight switch-mode power-supply, remote turn-on, sequential turn-on, and a switchable, built-in lowcut filter.
Features CLh 3000C
• Ultra-high efficiency, servo-controlled, class-D power amplifiers that deliver high power through two channels
• CLh 3000C produces 1250 watts per channel continuous at 100V
• Crest Audio’s exclusive ACL (Active Clip Limiting)
• Over-current protection
• DC voltage
• Channel Active and temperature warning
• Light-weight switch-mode power supply
• Remote turn-on
• Sequential turn-on
• Switchable, built-in low-cut filter