The Ci™ 30×4 amplifier is designed to drive low impedance or 70V speaker loads without bridging between channels. Bridged operations are supported for additional power into 8 Ohm loads or 140V operation.
As with all Crest Audio® products, sonic performance is of primary importance. In addition, high-efficiency, comprehensive load protection, and compact packaging have been achieved in the Ci design.
The Ci Series amplifers incorporate Crest Audio’s tried-and-true modular approach to intelligent amplifier configuration. Through the provision of a single module bay, these amplifiers come with a module that facilitates load monitoring, digital audio delivery, and Crest Audio’s NexSys® networking.
A full complement of features and options makes this series very versatile, whether powering airport systems, restaurant audio or a myriad of other applications.
Features Ci 30×4
• Four channels
• 300 Watts @ 8 Ω per channel
• 300 Watts @ 70V per channel
• 600 Watts @ 16 Ω bridged
• 600 Watts @ 140V bridged
• Individual channels may be selected as low impedance or 70V (100V isolated outputs with optional accessories)
• Tour Class® protection
• Front and rear panel indicators for amplifier status
• Variable-speed fan
• Sequential turn-on standard
• Euro-style input connectors
• Barrier strip output connectors
• One controlled-voltage input per channel standard
• One fault relay per channel standard
• Module bay provided to input Nx module bay accessories for full amplifier control and monitoring via NexSys 4 software or MediaMatrix® product and digital audio distribution
• EN60849 and ANSI60849 compliant with optional accessories