The CAB™ 4n – Dante™ continues in the tradition of high-end audio networking set forth by the time-tested CAB Series. The CAB 4n break-out box was designed specifically for NION based systems using the Dante network audio streaming protocol.
The CAB 4n features MediaMatrix® scalable I/O architecture, with support for the popular line of MediaMatrix MM™ 4 series I/O modules (up to four modules configurable for 16×0, 0x16, 12×4, 4×12 or 8×8 operation, IxO). All inputs can be configured in groups of four channels for microphone or line level in any of the available configurations.
The CAB 4n features a versatile, performance-oriented GPIO port, which provides configurable contacts for analog, digital and dry contact use. All of the GPIO ports are configurable from the NWare™ software and include an easy DIN rail mounting system for efficient rack wiring and service.
Features CAB 4n – Dante
• Scalable I/O architecture
• Supports all MediaMatrix four channel I/O modules
• Supports upt to four modules in any combination of mic in, line in, and output
• Supports both CobraNet and Dante audio network modules
• Front panel level meter for each channel•
• Front panel network status and fault indicators
• 48 kHz sample-rate
• 24-bit quantization, 64x oversampling
• Buddy Link redundancy system (CobraNet models only)
• GPIO port with eight configurable GPIO pins
• four “Form C” relays with NO and NC connections, contacts rated for 1A
• GPIO-25 DIN rail breakout panel for external control terminations (optional)
• Universal power supply (100-240V 47-63 Hz)