The foundation of the Peavey® Aureus™ 28 digital mixer is professional quality audio in an easy to use package. The 10″ multi-touch display allows users to access almost any control with just a couple of taps. Fifty-nine dedicated controls allow access to most critical functions with a single touch, making the Aureus-28 the easiest to use digital mixer to date.
A tablet in the onboard dock can serve as a second screen. Remote control is available via onboard WiFi by any HTML5 compatible browser. Connect up to 10 devices simultaneously to control any aspect of the mix.
The Aureus 28 contains 28 inputs and 14 outputs with a best-in-class 10″ touch display. For ultimate ease of use and workflow, the mixer has 14 dedicated encoders, 9 motorized faders, and 45 dedicated backlit buttons. Thanks to 16 Combo XLR-1/4″, RCA, Bluetooth, and USB inputs, the Aureus 28 can connect to most audio sources. Combine that with 14 outputs, including 10 XLR, USB, and AES digital, and the Aureus will tackle just about any sound reinforcement application.
Whether you are mixing in a club, church, conference center, sports field, arena, or any other place requiring professional audio, the Aureus 28 mixer is the perfect solution, providing world-class workflow and audio quality in a compact, easy-to-use format.
Features Aureus 28
• Channels: 28 inputs x 14 outputs
• Inputs: 16 XLR-1/4” Combo
• Phantom Power: 16 Channels +48V
• Additional Inputs: Bluetooth, USB A & B
• Outputs: 10 XLR, 2 RCA, 6 Digital
• AUX Sends: 8 AUX
• Busses / Groups: 8 BUS, 2 MAIN, 4 DCA
• DATA I/O: WIFI onboard, Ethernet remote
• Computer Connectivity: Ethernet, WiFi, USB
• Headphones: 1 x 1/4”
• Faders: 9 x 100 mm Motorized
• EQ: 5-band fully parametric
• Effects: 23 effects in 2 engines
• Rack Mountable: Yes with optional rackmount kit
• Mute Groups: 3 programmable
• Mute Functions: 6 dedicated controls
• Bluetooth: Stereo – Long Range
• Solo Function: With dedicated controls
• Tablet Holder: Yes