The MediaMatrix® nCIE PILOT™ is an industrial grade PC fully tested and certified to comply with stringent EN54-16 life safety standards. The robust
embedded software platform is ideal for providing control and monitoring functions in both mission critical life safety systems and in demanding
It is designed to work in conjunction with the NION® series† of processors (also EN54-16 certified) and a host of 3rd party devices under the nWare®
software suite which together form the heart and brains of the life safety VACIE system.
The nCIE PILOT strikes the ideal balance between energy efficiency, performance, versatility, and durability. The Intel Quad-Core N3150 Braswell
Celeron processor consumes less than 6 Watts (for a total system wattage of less than 20 Watts) making it ideal for processor-intensive application.
Built to last, the nCIE PILOT is enclosed in a ruggedized, fanless and ventless chassis that protects the system against the rigors of grueling environments. Where typical fanned solutions fail, the nCIE PILOT thrives thanks to the Hardshell Fanless Technology, which resists dust, metal shavings and other debris often found in industrial and other demanding environments.
The fully solid state design eliminates all typical points of mechanical failure with its fanless integrated chassis heatsink for optimal system cooling and SSD storage.
An optional 2RU rackmount adaptor is available allowing one or two PILOT’s to be mounted for independant or redundant fail-over operation.
Features nCIE PILOT
• EN54-16 certified for life safety systems
• Monitoring and control of NION and all other 3rd party, EN54 certified networked devices within VACIE rack and system
• Seamless integration within MediaMatrix nWare software suite and supporting Web UI
• Low profile, fanless, energy efficient green design
• Quad-Core 1.6 GHz Braswell Intel Celeron N3150 SoC
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
• 64 GB mSATA SSD storage
• 4 GB DDR3L 1866 Memory (RAM)
• Fully featured I/O compliment for video and data connectivity
• Fault-tolerant redundancy featuring automatic fail-over configuration
• Support for SNMP, RATC and Python
• Port dust blocking kit for unused connections
• DIN, VESA and wall-mountable
• Optional 2RU rackmount adaptor housing one or two nCIE PILOT units