Crest Audio proudly introduces the HP-Eight professional mixing console, combining Crest’s legendary high quality audio design with modern, efficient construction. The HP-Eight is available in easily portable 24-channel and 32-channel frames, as well as installation-size 40-, 48- and 56-channel frames, making this console ideal for a variety of medium-capacity live performance venues and houses of worship.
The HP-Eight mixing console packs in Crest Audio’s legendary sound quality with sought-after features such as four-band, double-swept mid EQ; eight analog subgroups; two-channel matrix; full talkback and monitor systems; and four-channel scene mute. This quality console also includes 10 aux sends on each mono input channel for use as a monitor mixer, plus five stereo line input channels with EQ, assignment and aux sends. Using contemporary construction, the HP-Eight adheres to the highest standards of engineering design, production and components.
The internal switching power supply on the HP-Eight is designed to work on worldwide voltages at 50 or 60 Hz, and a DC connector allows attachment to an optional, external backup supply for worry-free, redundant operation. This console is made in the U.S.A. and backed by the same five-year warranty that covers Crest’s larger consoles.
The HP-Eight is now available from authorized Crest Audio dealers.
- 24, 32, 40, 48 or 56 Mono input channels – 8 analog subgroups – Left, Right, and Mono outputs
- 5 Stereo Line Input channels on faders with EQ, bus assignment, and aux sends
- Mono input channels have individual 48-volt phantom power, pad and polarity reverse switches
- 4-band equalizer on Mono inputs with two swept mid frequencies and fixed frequency high-pass filter
- 10 Auxiliary sends on mono input channels enables the console to be used as a monitor mixer
- Direct output on all mono input channels
- “Fader flip” function on aux outputs places aux masters on 100mm faders in place of groups and L/R
- 100mm high-quality faders on mono inputs, groups and separate left, right, and mono outputs
- 4-channel scene mute system
- TRS Inserts on Mono inputs and all main buses (Auxes, Groups, L/R/M)
- Full talkback and monitor systems
- Modular input blocks of 8 channels
- Internal Power supply with connector for external, redundant supply
- 2 channel matrix system
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S. by the same people who brought you the Century Series, X-Series, X-Rack Series, and V12 consoles
- Five-Year Warranty