Crest Audio is boosting the power of its successful CC™ Series amplifiers with the new flagship CC 5500. Based on powerful, proven Crest Audio Pro 200™ Series technology and utilizing a linear power supply, the CC 5500 delivers 5,500 watts of clean power for main systems, monitors and subwoofers.
Built on the solid foundation of legendary Crest Audio amplifier designs, CC Series power amps provide tremendous value in pro amplifier technology. CC Series amps deliver world-class power with exceptional sound quality and value for mobile DJs, working bands, club owners, churches and more. Utilizing advanced production techniques and Crest Audio-designed toroidal transformers for consistent, robust output, the CC Series exemplifies the Crest tradition for solid, reliable and innovative power amp designs.
All CC Series amplifiers are built with tunnel-cooled heat sinks, variable-speed DC fans and extensive protection circuitry for superior efficiency into difficult loads and power conditions. In the Crest Audio tradition, the CC 5500 also boasts more power devices (16 per channel) than any competitive amplifier, plus a switched-rail class H output stage and triple-compound design to provide low distortion and excellent thermal stability.
The CC 5500 is available now from authorized Crest Audio dealers.
- 5,500 watts into 4 ohms in Bridged Mono mode
- 2,750 watts per channel into 2 ohms
- 1,800 watts per channel into 4 ohms
- 1,150 watts per channel into 8 ohms
- Temperature control via two back-to-front, variable-speed DC fans
- Combination XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs
- Binding posts and Speakon® outputs
- ACL, signal, active and temp LED indicators
- 47 lbs.