Crest Audio proudly introduces the Nx CobraNet-8, a control module specifically designed to add networking and processing functionality to Crest’s Ci(TM) Series multi-channel power amplifiers.
The Nx CobraNet-8 module fits into the rear bay of Crest Audio Ci 20×4 and Ci 20×8 power amps and supports all NexSys(R) functions, DSP functions and CobraNet digital audio I/O on a single CAT 5 Ethernet cable. Software options for complete control and monitoring of these amplifiers include NexSys 4, Crest Audio’s premier control and monitoring software, and Peavey’s renowned MediaMatrix(R) NWare(TM) and MWare(TM) software.
An extensive suite of DSP options including loudspeaker management, delay, EQ, compression/limiting and crossover adds to the functionality of the Nx CobraNet-8 module. Amplifier monitoring includes ACL(TM) (Active Clip Limiting), IGM(TM) (Instantaneous Gain Modulation), input/output gain (VU), DC, thermal protect, fault, mute, Ethernet data and link statuses. A four-character LED allows easy setup, control and monitoring of up to eight CobraNet audio channels from the rear panel of Ci Series power amps, which ship network ready.
Please see your authorized Crest Audio representative for availability and pricing. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Full amplifier monitoring and control with eight channels of CobraNet audio transport via a single CAT 5 cable
- Four-character LED display allows easy setup and monitoring local to the amplifier
- Complete support with NexSys 4 PC software and MediaMatrix systems
- Multiple points of control
- Extensive suite of DSP including channel routing, delay, EQ, compression/limiting and crossovers
- Monitor functions include ACL, IGM, input/output gain (VU), DC/Thermal protect, heat sink temp, input voltage and current and input/output amp modes
- Control functions include power, gain, mute, fault relays and CV inputs (amp dependant)
- Made in the U.S.A.