LAS VEGAS (InfoComm 2008 exhibit # C3727) — Crest Audio proudly introduces the new X™ Series rackmount mixers, the successor to the widely regarded X-Rack™ Series. X Series mixers feature the same lauded sonic accuracy, quiet operation and core features as their predecessors, plus an updated circuit design and four new models: the X18R and X20R for mains and the X18RM and X20RM configured for monitors.
With high-end performance and rock-solid construction, Crest Audio X Series mixers feature a modular package coupled with an extensive feature set suitable for virtually any application. X Series models are available with up to 14 mono and up to four stereo inputs, long-throw faders, versatile four-band semi-parametric EQ, channel inserts and high-quality, low-noise microphone preamplifiers.
The X18R and X20R consoles have six configurable aux buses and three main buses that provide a wealth of FOH mixing configurations, while the X18RM and X20RM have up to twelve mono or six stereo mix buses for floor or in-ear monitoring. Integral monitor and tape-level outputs provide additional flexibility.
The X Series will be available in Q4 2008 from authorized Crest Audio dealers.
X18R & X20R
- 14 mono input + 2 stereo inputs (X18R) or 12 mono inputs + 4 stereo inputs (X20R), all with mic preamps and individual 48V phantom power switches
- 100 mm faders on all inputs and Left, Right, and Mono (center) Outputs; 60mm faders on the four subgroups
- Four-band EQ on all inputs
- 18 dB per octave high-pass filters on mono inputs channels
- Insert on all inputs, subgroups, aux outs and L, R & M outputs
- Six aux buses, selectable pre or post fader in pairs
- Auxes 1 & 2 are configured as Level/Pan for stereo operation
- XLR L, R & Mono outputs switchable between line and mic level
- ¼” TRS and RCA connectors provided on alt output, monitor output and tape input
X18RM & X20RM
- 14 mono input + 2 stereo inputs (X18RM) or 12 mono inputs + 4 stereo inputs (X20RM), all with mic pre amps and individual (per channel) 48V phantom power switches
- Built-in splitter system on all 20 XLR mic/line inputs with ground lift switches on each input channel
- Additional “stereo common input” for sending click or reference tracks to artists on all 12 buses
- Four-band mid-sweep EQ on mono and stereo input channels
- 18 dB per octave high-pass filter on mono input channels
- Fully balanced XLR outputs and XLR balanced bus inputs
- Solo link system compatible with other X Series rack mixers
- 10-space rackmount configuration