VCAT-HD is an HDBaseT extender comprising transmitter (VCAT-HD-T) and receiver (VCAT-HD-R).
VCAT-HD delivers HDMI video signals and IR and RS-232 control signals over a single STP cable. The maximum transmission distance is 70 meters (230 ft) with CAT6 shielded cable.
- Support for full HD. Delivers high resolution image (1080p@60Hz@48 b/pixels/3D/4Kx2K).
- Max transmission distance is 70 meters over single CAT6 shielded cable.
- High Bandwidth: 10.2Gb/s.
- HDTV compatible. HDMI 1.4 and HDCP compliant.
- Connects an HDMI EDID and HPD source.
- Bi-directional RS232 control.
- Bi-directional IR control.
- Uses HDBaseT technology.
- LED indicators show system status.
- Wall/table-mountable aluminum enclosure, PT case design.
- External power supply (100Volt~240Volt AC, 50/60Hz).