The VCAT is an analog VGA twisted pair system including transmitter (VCAT-T) and receiver (VCAT-R). Resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200) can be transported up to 150 meters (500 feet) of unshielded CAT5e/CAT6 cable. The two RJ-45 connectors on the VCAT Transmitter permit the distribution of the signal to two receivers for easier routing. The VCAT Receiver also has a "thru" output for connecting a second receiver. Multiple receivers can use a single path of cable, but the total distance of the data cable must be less than 150 meters. A single knob on the receiver adjusts for cable length, for easy installation.
- HD-15 video output
- Ethercon (RJ-45 compatible) inputs
- Ethercon (RJ-45 compatible) thru output
- 15 VDC input (required item #03004300)
- Cable length compensation control
- Power supply not included