The IPA 300T is a high performance power amplifier designed to meet the needs of the most demanding fixed installation/PA applications. The convenient patch panel layout couple with state of the art circuit design, assures the reliable long term operation and smooth trouble free installation.
Twenty-five and seventy volt fully isolated line output capability is standard equipment. The IPA 300T has been packaged for standard 19" rack mount capability and occupies 5 1/4 inches of vertical rack space.
- Single-channel industrial power amplifier
- 300-watt RMS output
- Selectable subsonic filter
- Isolated output transformer
- 100-volt (export), 70-volt, 25-volt, 8- or 4-ohm loads
- Balanced inputs (XLR, 1/4" TRS and barrier strip)
- External volume control capability
- Exclusive SPS speaker protection circuitry
- Three rack spaces
- CE approved
- Made in the U.S.A.