- Touch-screen user interface
- 180mm (7") screen
- Operates by finger or stylus
- Runs NWare:Kiosk software for control of projects created in NWare
- Utilizes a standard VESA 75 mount
- Easy connection and installation via standard Ethernet network and 12VDC power (power adapter included)
- Surface, Rack, and In-wall mounting available as a separate option
The nTouch™ 180 is a touch-screen controller for use with MediaMatrix NION and nControl products. It features a 180mm (7") screen with a resistive touch overlay, allowing stylus or finger operation. The nTouch 180 utilizes an embedded version of the NWare:Kiosk software. This means that anything that can be designed with NWare can be controlled by the nTouch 180. There are three mounting options available for surface, rack, and in-wall mounting (available separately).