F-DCM features two mic or line inputs on XLR or Euro connectors, each with 48V phantom power, and two transformer balanced line level outputs on Euro connectors. The first output channel is amplified by a dedicated 35 watt power amplifier for driving local loudspeakers though the 1/4" TS connectors.
The unit provides extended RS-232 and EIA-485 serial control via the CobraNet or Dante network, plus two GPIO input and output connections. The unit also allows for remote control of the mic level, phantom power on/off and input mute for each channel. The F-DCM is housed in a compact and durable 18-gauge steel chassis that can be mounted easily under tables, in millwork or in equipment racks or housings. The unit features an internal switchable power supply (120V – 240V, 50/60Hz at 20W), which connects via an IEC connector in the rear panel.
The unit works in conjunction with other MediaMatrix devices, including NION® and CAB, and is configured and managed using NWare™.
- Two XLR audio input connectors
- Two line level Euro audio input connectors
- Two line level Euro audio output connectors
- Two speaker level ¼" TS output connectors
- 48V phantom power on input connectors
- 35W available for local loudspeakers via 1/4" TS connectors
- Compact steel chassis
- Convenient front-panel rotary controls for unit ID
- Simple configuration via NWare
- Low power requirements