The MediaMatrix F-DCM is a networked audio input and output node that supports both CobraNet and Dante protocols. The device provides a serial interface (RS-232 or RS-485), as well as GPIO interfaces, for control of locally connected devices.
The F-DCM features two mic/line inputs on XLR and Euro connectors, each with 48V phantom power, and two line level outputs on Euro connectors. The line output channels are also amplified by dedicated 25 watt power amplifiers for driving local near field monitors though the screw terminal connectors on the rear of the unit.
Extended serial control is provided, plus two general purpose input and two general purpose output connections. The mic level, phantom power on/off and input mute for each channel can be controlled remotely via the network connection.
The unit is housed in a compact and durable 18-gauge steel chassis that can be mounted easily under tables, in millwork or in equipment racks or housings. The internal power supply that can be switch selected for 120V or 220-240V, 50/60Hz at 20W operation, which connects via an IEC connector in the rear panel.
The F-DCM works in conjunction with other MediaMatrix devices, including NIONs and CABs. It is configured using NWare, and can be managed using NWare or SNMP
- Two mic/line inputs on both XLR and Euro input connectors
- Two audio outputs on both line level Euro blocks and speaker level screw terminals
- 48V phantom power on XLR and Euro input connectors
- Two 25W, 8Ohm outputs for local loudspeakers via screw terminal connectors
- Compact 1/2U-wide, 2U high chassis
- Convenient front-panel rotary controls for unit ID selection on CobraNet
- Simple configuration via NWare
- Remote monitoring and control via NWare or SNMP
- Low power requirements.